“Please help me to reactivate my yahoo account protection so that it will free from suspicious activity.”
By adding two-step verification you protect your yahoo mail account from suspicious login attempts with a second layer security.
How secure your yahoo mail account?
Your Yahoo mail is secure as its password protected. When you trying to login into your account yahoo checks your given password as well as the location and pc where the attempt is made. If somebody looks suspicious (wrong password, a device you never used before) yahoo mail requires more than a password.
At this point you can log in by either entering a code sent to your given mobile number or answering the security questions, unfortunately, it’s possible if you have enabled your two-step authentication.
So let’s take a look at yahoo mail 2-step Verification protection:
For suspicious login attempt (from a new country), add second layer two-step verification security to your yahoo account.
- Sign in to your yahoo account following this link
- Go to gear like Icon on the right-hand side
- Tap on “Account Info” from the list
- Tap on “Account Security“
- You need to log in again
- Next, Scroll down and click the two-step verification toggle button to enable
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click Send SMS to receive a text message with a code or Call me to receive a phone call.
- Enter the verification code and tap Verify.
- You are all set! Your account is secured and you can toggle it between on and off as you wish.
Don’t worry if you are unable to follow above steps properly. Our certified yahoo tech support team always available to help you.